How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box Tutorial and Steps
Here we discuss installing Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box. After many inquiries from our users, here is a guide to installing Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box.
In this guide, I am going to show you how to install Ping IPTV on FireStick, Android TV Boxes, Android Smart TVs, Android Phones, and iOS Devices. I will also show you how to access Ping IPTV from a browser on Windows and Mac computers.
Click here to read our disclaimer before proceeding.
Ping IPTV is an IPTV service provider with more than 800 channels in popular categories such as sports, movies, news, entertainment, and TV shows. For $ 24 a month, use Ping IPTV to stream your favorite channels on up to 5 devices simultaneously.
You can stream live TV channels from the US, UK, Canada and many international locations. Most channels are available in full HD resolution (1080p). However, some channels are limited to a resolution of 720p.
Ping IPTV does not come with its own app or client. It can be used with the Lenox MP Media Player. Lenox MP is side-loaded or manually installed on Amazon FireStick. On other Android devices, you can officially download it from the Google Play Store. If you have an iPhone or other iOS device, you can download Lenox MP from the official Apple App Store.
Attention FireStick users: read before proceeding
Governments and ISPs around the world monitor their users’ online activities. Serious problems can arise when streaming copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick. Your IP is currently visible to everyone. I highly recommend getting a good FireStick VPN and hiding your identity so your movie viewing experience doesn’t go bad.
I use ExpressVPN It’s the fastest, most secure VPN in the industry. It’s very easy to install on any device including the Amazon Fire TV Stick. It also comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. If you don’t like the service, always ask for a refund. ExpressVPN also has a special deal where you can Get 3 months free and save 49% on the annual plan.
Here are the reasons why you should always use a VPN.
Read: How to install and use a VPN on Firestick
How to Record for Pinging IPTV Services
In order to use Ping IPTV on FireStick or any other compatible device, you must subscribe to the services. The subscription process is simple. Leave me anyway. Instructions You go through it with screenshots.
Visit the following link on your computer or mobile phone: https://store.easterniptv.com/
Here are the subscription options. You choose one of the following subscriptions:
- 24 hour access: This is a free trial version for 24 hours of unrestricted access. No credit card information is required. You test the app before you buy the subscription. Although Ping IPTV claims that it is a 24 hour trial period, I have noticed that it usually expires within a few hours
- 1 month access: This is the monthly subscription that $ 24 per month. This plan allows for up to 5 simultaneous connections.
- 3 months access: This subscription offers the same services as the 1-month plan for 3 months. Up to 5 simultaneous connections are allowed. This plan costs $ 59 and save $ 13. However, I always recommend going for the monthly subscription to third-party IPTV services. There is no guarantee that they will last long
Select your subscription and click BUY NOW
Note: DO NOT buy more than one subscription. The payment will be deducted, but the subscription will not be added to your account.
Enter your personal information along with your name, email address, phone number, address and password in the Payment Address section
Note: If you already have an account, click the Repeat Customer tab and sign in with your online account information
As you can see, you need to create a password on this online account access page. This password is ONLY for your online account. It is NOT used for streaming with the Ping IPTV app
Check the following options before you click consequences::
- I have read the user and I agree
Follow the instructions on the following pages to complete the transaction and use the Ping IPTV service.
How to install Ping IPTV on FireStick
We will install Lenox MP. This media player is available through the official channels on Android phones and TV boxes as well as iOS devices. This app must be charged on your Amazon FireStick.
Follow the steps below:
1- Turn on your FireStick device
After the home screen loads, navigate to the top menu bar and select the option the settings
2- Now go ahead and navigate to the right and click My fire television
3- The next options will be shown on the next screen
click Developer options
4- Here you need to check if the option Apps from unknown sources is on or off
If it is currently disabled, click that option to enable it
5. The following warning message will be displayed. Do not worry about it. Lenox MP is safe to use
6- You can now return to the FireStick home screen and navigate to the menu bar at the top again
Mark the search Option in the upper left corner (the one with the lens icon)
7- We will look for that now Downloader App and install it on FireStick
This app is used to sideload the Lenox Media Player
In the search results below, click the Downloader app and follow the instructions on the following screens to download and install this app
For details, see Sideloading Apps on FireStick Using Downloader
8- Now you need to open the Downloader app on FireStick
The first time you run this app, you will see some hints
You will see that app’s home screen after declining all instructions
Leave the Home tab selected in the left menu
On the right part of this screen, click the text box where it is located http: //
9- Click the Delete button on this on-screen keyboard and enter the following url: https://tiny.cc/pingtvapp
Note: You also use the partial URL tiny.cc/pingtvapp
10- The Lenox MP APK file has now been downloaded to your device
Give it a minute
11- When the file download is complete, the downloader app will activate the next prompt
click To install
12- The Lenox MP App is now installed
It only takes a few seconds
13- The installed notification of the app on your screen confirms that the app is installed
Click OPEN to get started right away
However, it is advisable Done. Returns to the Downloader app and removes the Lenox MOT file from memory. This file is no longer required because the app is already installed
14- Now just click Remove at this prompt
15- Click on Remove again at the next prompt
You have successfully installed Lenox MP for Ping TV on Amazon FireStick.
Your FireStick / Fire TV is now ready to stream your favorite content. Before you start, however, I want to warn you that whatever you stream online is visible to your ISP and government. That means that streaming free movies, TV shows, and sports can get you into legal trouble.
Fortunately, there is a foolproof way to hide all of your streaming activity from your ISP and the government. All you need is a good VPN for Fire Stick. A VPN masks your original IP, the and helps you bypass online monitoring, ISP throttling and content restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPNThis is the fastest and most secure VPN. It’s compatible with all types of streaming apps and very easy to install on Fire TV / Stick.
We do not encourage violations of copyright laws. But what if you accidentally stream content from an illegal source? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legitimate and an illegal source.
Before you start streaming on your Fire Stick / Fire TV, it’s a good idea to take a look at how to use ExpressVPN to keep your streaming activity safe from prying eyes.
Step 1: Subscribe to ExpressVPN Here. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means you can use it freely for the first 30 days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), request a full refund.
Step 2: Turn on your Fire TV / Stick and go to the “Search” option on the left. Now type “Expressvpn” (without the quotes) in the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it appears in the search results
Step 3: Click Download to install the ExpressVPN app for Fire TV / Stick.
Step 4: Open the app and enter your credentials that you created when you purchased the ExpressVPN subscription. Click on “Sign In”.
Step 5: Click the power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your connection is now secured with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
You’ll also read more detailed information on using ExpressVPN with Fire TV / Stick.
Using Ping IPTV on FireStick
In this section, I’ll go straight to the part where we’re going to open the app.
If you want to know how to access the apps installed on FireStick, please refer to the following section first
To use Ping TV on FireStick, you need the Lenox MP app that you just installed.
The first time you open the Lenox MP app, you will be asked to select the language. English is currently the only option
In the following screens, you will be prompted for the Service ID, Username, and Password. You can find this information in the email you received from Ping IPTV after you successfully purchased the subscription. You also log into your Ping TV account and check out the details at https://store.pingiptv.com/index.php?route=account/login
Enter the Service ID when asked and click consequences
Write the Username and click on consequences
Enter your streaming password and click on consequences
Note: Use the app or service password that you received in your email. Use the password for the online account you created during the registration process
Ping IPTV channels are now loaded in Lenox Media Player. It will take a few seconds.
A menu bar will appear at the top where you can view the channel categories including all channels, favorites, USA, sports, etc.
At the bottom there is another menu bar with options such as Search, HomeTv Program, Television, Channels, etc. This menu bar can also contain the categories Movies and Series. However, this will only work if your subscription includes VoD.
Press the Television program Option in the bottom menu to access the EPG or TV schedule.
There aren’t many options in the settings. Since Lenox is itself a media player, external media players such as MX Player are not supported.
Explore Ping TV on FireStick and let us know via the comments below if you have any questions.
How to access the Ping IPTV app on FireStick
This section shows how to access Ping TV or other installed apps on FireStick. If you already know how to do that, skip this part.
Here are the different ways to access apps:
– On your FireStick device’s home screen, navigate to Settings> Applications> Manage installed applications> LenoxMP (or any other app you want to open)> Start application
– Long press on that At home Button on your Fire TV remote (for at least 5 seconds). A pop-up window will appear on the screen. click Apps symbol
– This is the best and fastest way to access your installed apps. Go to the FireStick home screen. Press the scroll key and highlight the section Your apps and channels (It’s the second row from the top)
Go as far left as you can and click View all (or go all the way to the right and click Show All)
Note: If you don’t see the Show All option, you have fewer than 20 apps installed. You will find the Lenox MP in the line Your apps and channels directly on the start screen.
You will now scroll to the bottom of that list of apps and click LenoxMP LenoxMP symbol
If you plan to use Ping TV on FireStick regularly, we recommend using the Lenox app’s home screen. Press the 3-line menu button on the FireStick remote control. click Move in this popup window that appears in the lower right corner. You are now moving the app and placing it in the first row at the top
How to Install Ping IPTV APK on Android TV Box and Smart Android TV
Ping TV must be loaded onto the FireStick from the side. You can, however, download this directly from the Google Play Store on your Android TV Box.
As you have already imagined, Ping IPTV works through the Lenox MP app. Lenox MP is available from the Play Store. Here are the steps to get pinged IPTV on Android TV devices:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android TV device
- Ads for Lenox MP and install this app
- Open Lenox MP
- Log in with your service ID, username and password
You can find the login information in your email and in your online Ping TV account.
The ping TV interface via the Lenox MP app on Android TV devices corresponds to that of FireStick. For more information, see the Using Ping IPTV on FireStick section.
How to Install Ping IPTV APK on Android Phones and Tablets
As with Android TVs, install and use Ping IPTV on Android phones and tablets through Lenox MP.
Get your Lenox MP from the Google Play Store. Follow the steps below:
- Access the Play Store on your handheld
- Find and install the Lenox MP app
- Open the Lenox MP app
- Sign in using Ping IPTV credentials, including Service ID, Username and Password
- Start streaming
How to Install Ping IPTV on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch)
Ping IPTV for iOS is also available through the Lenox MP app.
Officially download your Lenox MP from the Apple App Store. Here are the steps:
- Access the App Store on your iOS device
- Find and install Lenox MP
- Run Lenox MP from the device’s home screen
- Sign in with your Ping IPTV credentials (Service ID, Username and Password).
Using Ping IPTV on Windows and Mac
Ping IPTV does not currently offer a client for Windows and Mac computers. However, it does support web streaming. This means you can use any popular web browser (like Chrome or Firefox) to stream pinged IPTV channels on your computer.
Follow the steps below:
- Access the following url in a web browser: http://app.pingiptv.com/
- Choose the language you want
- Log in with your username and password
- Start streaming
How to reset / view your ping IPTV passwords
There are two passwords for your ping IPTV service:
- Password for the online account: You create this password at the time of registration. You will use your registered email address and password to log in and manage your online account. Remember, this password will NOT be used to log into the app for streaming purposes
- App or service password: This is the password you will use to log into the Ping IPTV service and start streaming. You use this password to log in to apps (Lenox MP) and Weblogination (browser access to computers).
Reset your password for the online account
Here are the steps to reset your online account password:
- Go to the online account login page in a web browser: https://store.pingiptv.com/index.php?route=account/login
- click Forgot Password Link in the Returning Customer section or in the sidebar menu
- Enter the registered email address (which you may have during registration).
- click Continue
- You will now receive an email to reset the password from Ping IPTV. Click the password reset link in the email
- Enter the new password
Show your Ping IPTV service / app password
You need this password for streaming. This password cannot be changed. However, you can check it out.
This password will be sent to your registered email address after purchasing the subscription. The email with this password also contains your service ID and your user name.
If for some reason you haven’t lost access to your email address or email credentials, please follow these steps to see this password on your online account:
- Go to the following link on a computer or mobile phone: https://store.pingiptv.com/index.php?route=account/login
- In the Returning Customer section, enter your registered email address and online account password and log into your online account
- On the first page, you will find your subscription details under the heading TV Subscriber Information (IMS).
Features ping IPTV service
Here are some of the key features of Ping IPTV:
- Allows access to over 800 live TV channels
- View channels from the US, UK, and various international locations
- Has the most sought-after and popular cable television channels
- Offers full HD streaming from most channels
- Available on a wide variety of devices through the Lenox MP app
- Up to 5 simultaneous connections
- Has a free 24-hour trial that does not require credit card information
There are some drawbacks to pinging IPTV and I want to make you aware. Here’s a quick look:
- A bit expensive at $ 24 a month
- There is no native app. Only works with Lenox MP
- External media players such as MX Player are not supported
- The 24-hour free trial sometimes doesn’t work. In this case, buying the paid subscription is the only option
Ping IPTV is a great option for watching your favorite live TV channels on FireStick and a variety of other devices. It works through Lenox Media Player, which is available on Android and iOS platforms. The playback is in HD quality and is often fluid. However, some channels can sometimes buffer.
All in all, Ping IPTV for FireStick is a great choice if you are looking for a hassle-free IPTV service. The $ 24 per month price tag looks a bit expensive. However, it offers up to 5 connections. If you want to share it with friends and family, the price is less than $ 5 per connection.
How To Break A Fire TV Stick Jailbreak How To Install Nitro TV IPTVHow To Install Sportz TV IPTVHow To Install Streams? Install IPTV for usHow to install Sapphire Secure IPTV
Click here to get secret cable cutting tricks straight to your inbox.
Disclaimer of liability – Trickbugs.com does not check the legality or security of the add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this website. We also do not promote, host or link any copyrighted streams. We recommend piracy and strongly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our website applies only to copyright-free content that is publicly available. Read our full disclaimer.
Disclosure – Trickbugs.com is supported by the reader blog. If you buy a product through links on our website, we can earn commissions.
Technical data required How to install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box
|Internet:||Good speed internet|
|R.A.M:||4 GB and more.|
|Supported devices||Firestick, TV Windows, Linux and Android|
How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box Guide is Free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check the official website we mentioned above.
The price for installing Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box is Free or Freemium. This means that you can really enjoy the guide on how to install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box.
The guide for installing Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box provides you with a user-friendly and efficient management and installing Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s a friendly guide that you might love. The tutorial on installing Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box can be used on Linux, Windows or Android devices.
How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box Pros and Cons
- The guide to installing Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box is free.
- All the steps are easy to use.
Benefits of installing Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box
- The tutorial on installing Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box is free.
- Helps many users get interested in time.
- How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box Supported by Windows and Android.
- The price for installing Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box is free.
Feedback on installing Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box
I really like this guide on how to install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box.
Every step helps me a lot.
Contact support is good.
Hi folks, overall I think how to install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box is the best tutorial so far.
How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box
In this guide we have explained to you how to install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box. Please read all the steps to understand how to install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box. If you need any help from us, please contact us.
What is this about and how do these steps help you?
This guide explains how to install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box, which will undoubtedly help you.
In what actual time is this method completed?
The time to complete the installation of Ping IPTV on the FireStick / Android TV Box is almost half an hour to an hour.
What is the supported operating system?
Windows, Android and Linux. (Maybe also supported by ios)
For developers: This is a user-based portal so mistakes happen somehow. If you are the original developer of software using the information in this guide on installing Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box and would like to make changes to any software, please contact us. We will surely help you within 48 hours.